Upon completion of part 1 (FILM) of this resource, you will
- expand your knowledge of using film for language learning;
- better understand the language of film;
- learn how to read the screen;
- broaden your thematic vocabulary; and
- improve your productive language skills.
You will also have and opportunity to develop your
- critical thinking skills;
- visual literacy skills; and
Most suitable for language learners at level B2 (vantage)
The time for the completion of this resource depends on how intensively you work, and how deep you want to go. The language you need is cognitively demanding, and you need time to prepare for watching the film, then actively watch it, and later write your review. Still, with the help of your teacher and your peers participating in our project, you should do well anyway.