- Familiarize yourself with “Film in action” and complete worksheet 1.
- Study the model of “Five W’s and one H” and complete worksheet 2 on your favourite film.
- Study the handout on camera shots, and complete worksheet 3 on your favourite film.
- Study the handout on character study, and complete worksheet 4 on your favourite film characters.
- Familiarize yourself with the handouts on Wonder.
- Visit the official website of Wonder.
- Listen to the interviews recommended.
- Complete worksheet 5 by making notes.
- You may watch the film in one sitting or in several sittings or in several sittings.
- Review your notes and write an outline of the review you will be writing.
- Review the guidelines and write a first draft of the review.
- Then write a clean copy.
- Proofread and edit your text.
- Seek feedback from your peers and your teacher.
- What have you learned about film in general?
- What have you learned about Wonder in particular?
- Have you improved your screen reading skills? To what extent? In which way?
- Have you improved your writing skills? To what extent? In which way?